Updated: Wed 26.Jul 2017
Mission Statement, Purposes and Vision
Welcome to the Website of the European Forum of the Delta Kappa Gamma Society International. The European Forum represents the nine European States/Countries of DKG in Europe.
Delta Kappa Gamma is a unique Society of Key Women educators with a little more than 90,000 members in eighteen countries (nine in Europe).
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International promotes professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education.
Purposes of The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International
- To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship
- To honour women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education
- To advance the professional interest and position of women in education
- To initiate, endorse, and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavours in the interests of education and of women educators
- To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women educators
- To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action
- To inform the members of current economic, social political and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society
Our vision is:
Leading Women Educators Impacting Education Worldwide.
Updated: Fri 28.Feb 2014